The sales carried out on this website are settled by the following Terms and Conditions. By placing an order the user agrees that:
1) The prices and descriptions can be modified when it is necessary without giving prior notice.
2) All items present in the online shop are described accurately. Nevertheless, if there is any doubt, Users should contact Mia Maria at email@example.com.
3) Your use of this website and our products/services and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the local laws of Portugal.
4) Once your order has been dispatched we are unable to change the delivery address.
The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If your delivery address is outside of Portugal, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note that customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
5) The contents of these pages (including images, designs, logos, photographs, text and other materials) are the copyright trademark and registered trademark of Mia Maria Lda,. or its content and technology providers or their respective owners.The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction or incorporation into any other work or part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited without permission.
6) Minimal variations in the colors of the product and the photography displayed in the shop may occur.